Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sweet dreams,good night ciao ciao.

I feel like that 'Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power. ~ Abraham Lincoln ' If u want to test a man's character,give him power - Abraham Lincoln. My life is just Test for me as great artist in the world. Fame Money Success ... something I have nothing at all,but I already have all. Come back from Osaka short trip for shopping!Both hands grab sweets so gift for my special.Feel like good.I'm alive! I am sleepy,but i must walk night scape.4 diet and my health! King of night! Back my home! I drink grapefruit juice !So good!My health is always important 4 my art activity.ya sleep now! Sweet dreams all! Sweet dreams,just like the night in springtime.Sweet dreams,good night ciao ciao.

No comments: